It isn’t a dramatic change, but it’s enough for me to know that I’ve moved on from version 1.0 of this blog. I had come to loathe the old Tekka template, especially its default Trebuchet font. Early travails using the old Blogger format made me wary of template changes. I didn’t want to lose (and have to rebuild) the sidebar page elements. Switching templates turned out to be as swift and painless as working with CSS should be. The new template is called Stretch Denim. It seems to fit; we’ll see how it wears. The typeface is Verdana. I think the overall look is cleaner, but hey, I’m half-blind. What do you think?
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Welcome to Version 2.0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear your transition to version 2.0 was easy. The template looks clean and tidy, and Verdana is easy to read.
J
Thanks, J.
Post a Comment