Sunday, February 25, 2007

How to Leave a Comment

I want to read your comments about 2deepgeek, unless you are a spam robot or its human facsimile. This Blogger template (it’s called Tekka) has an obscure user interface for comments. It isn’t as inviting as I would like, but it’s shown me what to look for in the next blog platform.

Here’s how it works.

1. Look for the line at the bottom of the post that begins with “Posted by…”.

2. Click the link “0comments”. That’s your invitation to make it “>0comments”.

3. That click takes you to the post’s comment page, where you can add your response in a text field on the right side of the page.

4. Don’t forget to hit the “publish” button. You’re good to go. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark - I'm enjoying your Cafe Mouffe very much. Can't speak for the 'Cuse, but Eric Dolphy will have his day out on the Left Coast soon. I try to feature him on my webcast jazz show as often as I can. The work that he did with Mingus - trading 4s and 2s with Booker Ervin on the "Antibes" CD - is amazing. Perhaps we will hear from the Big Easy soon? --Bemsha Bob